Securing Your Wealth's Future
We not only help you design your estate planning strategy. We can also help you implement that strategy by serving in a variety of roles, such as trustee, executor or personal representative. We can also provide you with diligent care of your rights and assets in a fiduciary capacity.
Through our strategic partnership with Provident Trust Company, we are able to provide you with comprehensive trust and fiduciary services in the following areas.
Serving as your executor, co-executor, or personal representative, we will diligently carry out your final wishes with such services as:
- Collection and valuation of estate assets.
- Paying all debts, expenses, and taxes.
- Overseeing preparation of all tax returns.
- Distribution of your assets according to your wishes.
As trustee or co-trustee for your trust, we will assist with:
- Preparation and filing of annual state and federal tax returns.
- Prudent collection, management and investment of estate assets.
- Coordination with attorneys, CPAs and other advisors.
When you have minor children or incapacitated adults in your family, your estate plan should most likely include provisions for a guardianship to look after their care after you're gone. We can assist you by providing guardianship services in these capacities:
- Collection, valuation, and management of estate assets according to your wishes.
- Financial decision making on behalf of your loved one in accordance with your instructions.
- Supervise the preparation and filing of annual state and federal tax returns.
- Record keeping, reporting, and submission of periodic inventories and accounting, as required by law.