Who we are
Who is providing this notice?
Patton Albertson Miller Group LLC (PAM)
What we do
How does PAM
protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured ﬁles and buildings.
How does PAM
collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or give us your income information
- Tell us about your portfolio or deposit money
- enter into an investment advisory contract
We also collect your personal information from other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for afﬁliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- afﬁliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonafﬁliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be ﬁnancial and nonﬁnancial companies.
- PAM shares nonpublic personal information with its parent company affiliate Focus Financial Partners, LLC for its internal and external auditing purposes.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be ﬁnancial and nonﬁnancial companies.
- Non-affiliates that we share with can include companies that aggregate data for reporting purposes.
A formal agreement between nonafﬁliated ﬁnancial companies that together market ﬁnancial products or services to you.
- PAM does not jointly market.
Other important information
Patton Albertson Miller Group, LLC ("PAM") is an affiliate of Focus Financial Partners, LLC. PAM and other affiliates of Focus share certain personal information with an unaffiliated third party for the purpose of aggregating it and providing summary information based on this data to our parent company, Focus.